Chemvalon is a partnership of chemical industry experts who provide a unique service for Private Equity groups holding chemical manufacturing investments.
- Our typical assignments are for companies with annual sales in the range of $10 - $100 million.
- We are hands-on seasoned professionals, with in-depth knowledge of chemical manufacturing systems and procedures.
- We understand fixed and working capital management, productivity and finance.
- We understand Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality.
We analyze key cost drivers within your investment and report back on ways to:
- Improve profitability
- Increase capacity and improve utilization
- Reduce capital expenditure commitments
- Secure supply-chain weaknesses
- Control and reduce operating costs
Excellent opportunities exist for Private Equity investors to buy niche chemical businesses to form the basis for a buy-and-build platform investment strategy.
- The chemical industry is by nature capital intensive with above average profitability.
- Many carve-outs from larger companies have a legacy of inadequate, incomplete or cumbersome systems.
- Small private chemical companies often have entrepreneurial management that needs help to move to the next stage.
- Building critical mass by acquisition often generates problems that key management is unable to address.
As a due diligence provider, Chemvalon will assess the chemical manufacturing operations and technical capabilities of acquisition targets.
Chemvalon also works as a long-term partnership resource focusing primarily on turning problems into opportunities and freeing-up the core management team to focus more on long-term core growth opportunities.